We are looking for a developer that is able to identify problems, abstract them and propose solutions beyond specific programming languages. In short, an “old school developer”.
Having previous experience or interest on game development, be familiar with game design, gamification and map development platforms like Google Maps or Mapbox is a plus. But we look for smart professionals with a proactive attitude and able to communicate with their colleagues. It’s more important if you are eager to learn and improve your skills than the list of programming languages knowledge.
What you will do
– Create your own code, send your code for review and review the code of your colleagues.
– Participate in team creative processes and discussions for specific projects about the best way to achieve the project goals.
– Understand the real ‘whys’ from the project stakeholders and sometimes ignoring the ‘hows’.
– Give feedback about the process. We believe that the whole team is responsible for shaping the processes, not only the managers
– Help team-mates to grow professionally and receiving the same help from them.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support and evolve software (native / hybrid applications, API’s)
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Collaborate with QA & solution team on continuous integration and delivery as well as automated and manual testing to ensure good quality solutions are delivered to provide value to our customers
- Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
- Using various techniques and tools, deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and product life cycle deliverables
- Focus on component reusability, data sharing and security while complying with Enterprise standards and processes
- Experiment with new tools and technologies ensuring our solutions stay relevant in a rapidly changing technology landscape while sharing gained knowledge across teams
- 3-5 years of mobile programming in native (iOS or Android) and hybrid apps
- 3-5 years of full-stack development
- DevOps CI/CD pipeline configuration including publishing applications to Google Play store, Apple app store or an enterprise app store
- RESTful APIs, Microservices, webservices, expert in SOA design and technical implementations
- A thorough understanding of Object Orientated Programming, MVC (and iOS application architecture for iOS mobile developer)
- Proven experience in PCF, Bluemix, TomCat, Liberty, Framework, Rest API, Java Hibernate, JPA, DevOps (Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, UCD, Docker, MS visual studio), Junit
- Hands on experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server) and exposure to no-SQL data stores: MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
- Methodology: Agile, Iterative, TDD
- Demonstrated ability to make design/enhancement recommendations/decisions for multiple applications/technologies, mentor on standards and coding practices and debug very complex or urgent problems
- Ability to resolves integration issues to guarantee solution conformance to requirements and engineering limitations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What we offer
– Salary from 30000 up to 40000 euro/annually brutto.
– Office location in Barcelona City.
– Free good coffee in the office.
– Awesome working environment.
– Work with your team mates with agile methodologies (SCRUM).
– Flexible schedule and possibility of remote work.
– Afterwork gaming activities.
– Participation on Tech, Marketing and Sales events, training and workshops.
Don’t miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team! Apply sending your CV and a motivation letter here.